Weeds are the number one problem in lawns. Diﬀerent weeds require diﬀerent treatments for control.
Quick Facts for Lawn Care Weed Control:
Here are a few things you may not have known about weeds and weed control:
- Most herbicides used for weed control in lawns are designed to kill broadleaf plants. Your trees and shrubs are broadleaf plants.
- Lawn companies that promise 100% weed control achieve this by coating your entire yard with herbicides multiple times a year.
- 90-95% weed-free is a healthier, more achievable standard for your lawn.
- The best way to control weeds is to maintain healthy, dense turf. This is done through improving the soil condition, applying quality granular fertilizer, and employing proper lawn mowing and lawn watering practices.
- Weeds are symptomatic of deeper problems within the lawn and soil.
Tawa Tree & Lawn oﬀers a unique weed control solution. We only spray weed control where the weeds are growing. This drastically reduces the amount of chemical used and is safer for your kids, pets, and plants.
Say “Goodbye” to those pesky weeds. Get on a lawn care weed control program today!